Based at the Anthony Wisdom Centre Orsett Hospital and Tilbury Health Centre
We provide a free, confidential, non-judgemental service available to the people of Thurrock regardless of sex, age, ethnic origin and sexual orientation.
Our expertise means everyone can expect appropriate, effective advice and care to the benefit of their sexual health. Our clinics are run by a team of doctors, nurses and health advisers, offering the following services...
• Testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs) online and in our clinics
• Treat for STIs and STDs
• HIV Testing
• eC-Card Scheme (free condoms for young people).
• Chlamydia screening
• Pregnancy tests
• Most forms of contraception
• Emergency contraception/morning-after pill
• Deep implant removal
• General sex advice, counselling and support
All our clinic sessions are accessed by appointment only, these can be booked by contacting the service Intelligence Centre. You can find full details of our clinics by visiting the 'Our Locations' section.
The service runs an appointment only system to ensure people see the most appropriate person for their needs without a significant wait.